Seep Card Game Online
Enter Your Mobile Number
& Get App Link
Seep Card Game
Seep Card game is a fishing card game that's related to the game, Casino mostly played in parts of Northern India and parts of Pakistan. It has many older versions and is popular as other names such as Sweep or Sip. Even the Seep card game online is played by the same rules with a 30 point end game. Like other Popular Card Game such as 29 card games, the Seep card game rules dictate the gameplay in partnerships of two sitting one opposite another. You may have felt the excitement seep in already, so let’s get on with the Seep game rules so that you can start playing once you’re done reading here.
The Game Objective
The objective of the Sweep card game is to collect cards worth certain points from a drawn layout called the floor or simply the table. You score a maximum of 100 points or above, known as a Baazi, as a team or above to win the game against the opposing team as per the Seep game rules. As per the Seep card game rules, players have the option to decide how many rounds they wish to play before the game begins.
How to Play Seep Game Online
Like all card games , you play Seep online with a standard deck of 52 cards without using the jokers. As per the Seep card game rules, both the dealing and gameplay occurs counter clockwise. As aforementioned, the Seep card game is played in teams of two facing one another.
Seep Card Game Rules
The process of the Sweep card game is to play a card from one’s hand and then pick up one or more cards from the table that holds the value similar to the card you played. As per the Seep card game rules, when you play Seep online, you must do this keeping in mind the values associated with the cards in it. Let’s dissect each part of the game step by step
Value of Cards in Sweep Card Game
- Ace- 1 point
- Cards 2-10- Carry their face value
- Jack- 11 points
- Queen- 12 Points
- King- 13 Points
When you play online, players can build sets of different cards into piles known as Houses. These houses represent themselves as a single unit as per the Seep game rules. Cards lying on the floor that are separate from the houses are referred to as loose cards in the Seep card game online.
When you play Seep online, towards the end, the cards you manage to collect are scored as per their assigned values. To understand the exact scoring system, you must know the following.
- All cards of Spades carry point values as per their capture value. i.e. from the king (13) right down to the Ace (1).
- Aces of Diamonds, Clubs, and Hearts carry 1 point each similarly.
- As per the Seep game rules, the 10 of diamonds carry 6 points in the Seep card game in English.
When you play Seep online, besides these 17 cards, all remaining cards carry zero points. As per the Seep card game rules, the total valued score in the entire pack of cards with value is 100 points. In the Seep card game online, you can also score for a Sweep. A Sweep is when you collect or pick all the cards from the layout empting the table completely According to Seep game rules, scoring a sweep at different stages during gameplay awards you a different set of points. Here’s how.
- As per the Sweep game rules, you get 50 points for a Sweep,
- However, if you make a sweep on the very first round, you only get 25 points.
- Accordingly, if you manage to score a sweep on the last round, you get no points whatsoever when you play Seep card game in English.
Dealing and Bidding
When you play Seep online, the 1st dealer is picked randomly after which the cards are dealt to each player typically by any player of the losing team. If teams are close in scores, then the original dealer continues to deal in the Seep card game. Once the Seep card game ends, the deal then passes to one’s partner who shall have the next turn, if the game goes on. The dealer shuffles the deck and allows the player to his right to cut. Hereon, he gives the player sitting to his right 4 cards and lays 4 cards to the floor. The player to the dealer’s right then examines the cards on the floor as per the Seep card game rules. They can then bid for a house if likely, based on those cards. In order to bid for a house, the number must be in between 9 and 13 and shall be equivalent to the value of one of those cards in his hand.
Although, if the player fails to bid for a house due to lack of cards higher than the value of 8, he must reveal their hand, discard their cards and the dealing and bidding are done again in the Sweep card game in English. This goes on until they are eligible to make a legal bisd as per the Seep game rules. When that player finally has bid successfully, the four cards on the floor are faced up. Now, this player must act accordingly as per the Seep card game rules.
- Make a house as per the value equal to their bid by collecting cards from the table while having one in hand.
- Play one card which must be equal to the rank of the bid. Then, collect cards from the floor or table of the same value in the Seep card game online.
- Discard your card that's equal to the bid value.. This one card stays loose on the table
- After this, the dealer deals out the rest of the cards in sets of 4, from right to the left. The player on the dealer’s right will now have a hand with 11 cards and the other players 12 in the Seep card game online.
- Now, the actual game begins with the player to the dealer’s right or his partner as per the Seep game rules counter clockwise.
- In each turn, players play a single card in hand, resulting in 12 turns in total until all cards are being played.
Moving Rules to Play Seep online
Now, the actual game begins with the player to the dealer’s right or his partner as per the Seep game rules counter clockwise. In each turn, players play a single card in hand, resulting in 12 turns in total until all cards are being played.
- Create or add on to a house that’s already in play.
- Collect cards and houses
- Discard a loose card
Loose cards and those in houses should be placed face up for all players to see them when you play Seep online. All players carry the right to check the houses and their cards. You can also check out collected cards on their turn in the Seep card game online, but not when their turn is gone.
How do you make the houses?
Houses are piles that you can make with 2 or more cards in them. They can be collected in a single unit or a group only. When you play Seep online, the smallest house must add to a total of 9 points and the largest, 13. You can form houses if you have a card that carries equal capture value since you need to pick that one later to earn points as per Seep game rules. Each house on the floor has at least a single owner who created the house unless it's broken. In the Sweep card game, if someone breaks a house, the last player who broke it becomes the new owner as per the Seep card game rules. Players owning houses should always carry the capture card of the same value in their hand unless someone manages to break the house in the Seep card game online.
Types of Houses in Sweep Game
In the Sweep card game, a cemented house consists of a pile of cards whose total value equals the capture value. For instance, a 7 and 5 has a capture value of 13 (Kings). A cemented house includes more than 1 card or a set of cards that's equal to its capture value. So, if its a house of King, the combinations can include:
- A, 5, 3, 4
You can break a house by adding a card to the pile to increase its capture value but this card must be from the player’s hand and not from the table or floor as per Seep card game rules. However, once the houses are cemented, you cannot break them in Seep card games online. As per the Seep game rules, you cannot make multiple houses of the same value on the floor in one go. You need to combine them to form a cemented house. If there are loose cards on the floor, they must automatically be combined into the house when you play Seep online. In the Seep card game online, there are three ways to turn a normal house into a cemented house.
- By adding a card of the same value to the house.
- By capturing many cards from the floor, that includes cards from other houses.
- You can break another player’s ordinary house by adding cards from your hand that equals to the house you plan to cement as per the Seep game rules.
How do you Score in Sweep Card Game?
- The Sweep card game ends when all cards in hand are played.
- All houses in play must be captured with the capture cards of equal value they need to hold on to.
- Loose cards may still lie on the floor at the end of the game, but they are added to the capture pile of the team who had collected cards from the floor as per the Seep card game rules.
- All players are awarded scores as per the value of the captured cards in the Seep card game in English as well as bonus points if you collect sweeps.
- Given the fact that both teams score at least 9 points, the difference between the team scores is calculated and tallied in the consecutive deals. During the course of the Seep card game in English, when a team reaches 100 points or more,, they win a Baazi.
- At this point in the this tash games online, the difference in the score goes down to zero and the baazi repeats. If any of the teams happens to score less than 9 points, they inevitably lose the current Seep card game online as per the Seep game rules and the next deal resets the score difference.
Seep Game - FAQ
You keep a track of the cards in your hand in the Seep card game when you make houses using your cards from the table and the ones in your hand. As per the Seep game rules, you play the Seep card game online in teams of two and the team that scores 100 points first wins the game.
You can play Seep online by downloading the app like CardBaazi on your smartphone from Google Play Store.
The Seep card game in English is also known as Sweeps or Siv that’s a Indian tash game played especially in parts of Northern India. It's a fishing game that’s played in partnership of 2 on which you
Seep card game in English is a fishing game played in teams of two where players need to make houses using cards of their own and the ones from the floor that correspond to equal value. Both teams in the Sweeps card game must make houses and the other team can break each other’s houses and make their own. The team to reach 100 points wins the game.
When you play Seep online, players can build sets of different cards into piles known as Houses. These houses represent themselves as a single unit as per the Seep game rules. Cards lying on the floor that are separate from the houses are referred to as loose cards in the Seep card game online.
You can play the Seep card game online by picking cards from one’s hand and then collecting one or more cards from the floor that carry the same value to the card played by you according to the Seep game rules. You need to pick cards and make houses as per the values that your cards carry. The game ends when one team reaches 100 points or more.