Satte Pe Satta Card Game Online For Free
Enter Your Mobile Number
& Get App Link
Satte pe Satta Card Game
If you love card games, Satte pe Satta card game is a great game to take a crack at. It's similar to other card games like Cheat, but it has a unique twist. The Satte Pe Satta game has aspects of the card game Cheat, in which players try to get rid of all their cards but unlike Cheat, where trickery may be utilized to great effect. Participants in Satte Pe Satta must follow the Satte pe Satta card game rules and, players are expected to plan ahead and dump cards that prevent their opponents from blocking their cards.
As per the Satte pe Satta card game rules, this is a sequential card game centered on the figure 7 cards in each of the four suits. The goal of the Satte pe Satta game is for participants to complete their hands of cards ahead of their opponents by constructing suitable sequences. The player with the most points at the end wins.
Satte pe Satta card game prominence may be gauged by the fact that a super hit Bollywood film of the same name ‘Satte pe Satta’ was released. There are a variety of different ways if you are wondering how to play Satte pe Satta card game, so there's sure to be a version that suits your style. Plus, it's a fun way to spend time with friends.
Also Read - Solitaire Game Online
How to Play Satte Pe Satta Card Game?
- To begin the Satte pe Satta game, choose one player to serve as the dealer for the round and distribute a deck of 52 cards to each player clockwise in a face down position. Multiple decks can be utilized in a Satte pe Satta game, if there are too many participants for a single deck.
- Every player's hand should be arranged in a consecutive order (A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2) as well as suit order (heart (♥), club (♣), spade (♠), and diamond (♦)). The dealer deals all 52 cards to the players at the table evenly in the Satte pe Satta game.
- The player with the 7 of hearts starts the game by placing it on the table. The Satte pe Satta card game is somewhat challenging, and the multiplayer aspect contributes to the fun. So when, the seven of each suit is placed on the table in a Satte pe Satta card game, it commences a sequence that is repeated by each player clockwise putting cards one by one next to the seven by taking a turn near the seven of hearts as mentioned in the Satte pe Satta card game rules.
- To be precise, the loop will start with the first person, and participants will discard their cards as the rounds advance. The purpose of the Satte pe Satta game is equivalent to that of the card game Bluff, in which you must expose all your cards first among all.
- To put it another way, the following player can build a sequence by playing either 6 or 8 hearts in a Satte pe Satta card game. Depending on the card the preceding player sets down, the person behind them can play the 5 of cards or the 9 of cards.
- According to the Satte pe Satta card game rules, if a player is short of cards and holding a 7 in a different suit (club (♣), spade (♠), or diamond(♦)), he must throw it first while playing a Satte pe Satta game. Along with the heart sequence, this will produce a new one that players may contribute to. They can transfer their turn by saying ‘Knock’ towards the next player if they do not have the seven of clubs, spades, or diamonds as per the Satte pe Satta card game rules. However, even if an usable card is available, this player can skip their turn.
- When one person gets rid of all of their cards in sequence, the Satte pe satta card game is over. The champion is the one who finishes the cards first and the other participants are ranked depending on the number of cards left with them. If a player is spotted, they will be punished in amount of money as per the Satte pe Satta card game rules.
Must Read About - call break games
Satte pe Satta Game Rules
Satte Pe Satta game is a popular card game in India. The objective of the Satte pe Satta game is to eliminate all of your cards before the other players do. There are various Satte pe Satta card game rules that can be used to make the game more interesting, but the basic rule is to get rid of as many cards as possible until you can no longer win.
- For a legitimate Satte pe Satta game game play, all of the cards in the deck must be divided evenly among the participants.
- As per the Satte pe Satta card game rules, the game is played by a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 players
- If there are just a few participants in the Satte pe Satta game, you can allow them to play more than one card to complete the sequence as per the Satte pe Satta card game rules.
- In the Satte pe Satta card game, the three cards (6, 7 and 8) are the most susceptible. The seven cards have the ability to shift the game's current suit chain, and each time this comes up, you'll need the 6s and 8s to complete the series.
- According to the Satte pe Satta card game rules, If a player does not have any successive cards to add to the ongoing sequences, nor any sevens in playing a Satte pe Satta card game, they must pass and wait for other players to add cards before playing the cards in their hand in the following round.
- The game proceeds clockwise based on the Satte pe Satta card game rules.
- You may use poker chips to increase your stake when playing for money and to keep the Satte pe Satta game balanced, the individual with the fewest cards will have to raise an additional chip. And in the same way, when someone skips their turn, they must place a poker chip in the pot.
- The player with the lowest points at the end of all rounds is the victor in a Satte pe Satta game.
- Only a 7 from another suit can be added if a player does not have a successive card in any of the running suits on the table.
- According to the Satte pe Satta card game rules, only cards that follow the consecutive number rule can be added to the series by the players. That implies a 9 may only be put after the 8 in any suit, not after the 10.
- The sequences must all be in the same order in a Satte pe Satta game. As a result, following the 8 of spades, the participants can only play the 9 of spades. By playing the 9 of spades following the 8 of clubs, they cannot mix up the suits.
- The cards are ranked from Ace to King, with Ace being the worst and King being the greatest as per the Satte pe Satta card game rules.
Also Read About - Call Break Rules
Scoring Value of Cards
Points of the cards are as follows: Ace = 1, Two = 2, Three = 3, Four = 4, Five = 5, ….Jack = 11, Queen = 12, King = 13
Other Games to Play - Dehla Pakad Game Online
Win Real Money by Playing More Card Games!
If you're looking for a fun and exciting card game to play, Satte pe Satta game is definitely worth a try. Plus, learning how to play Satte pe Satta card game and the understanding the rules doesn’t take much time, even a beginner can learn them quickly. Go ahead, try this game today!
There are many apps available to play card games, but if you're looking for an app that is reliable, credible and top-notch, CardBaazi is the perfect choice. The app offers a wide variety of real money games, including classics like 13 Card Rummy as well as new and innovative games like Call Break Multiplayer.
CardBaazi is home to a robust gaming community that allows players to compete against each other or join online game tournaments to conquer challenges and if you run into any problems with the app, the support team is available 24/7 to help out. Additionally, the app has video tutorials to get you started quickly.
So why not give CardBaazi a try? Whether you're looking for a quick cash game before dinner or a fun way to kill some time on a rainy day, CardBaazi is the app for you. Download Now!
Satte pe Satta Game FAQ
The Satte pe Satta game is a strategic card game in which each of the four players is dealt 13 cards. The round is started by the player who has 7 hearts and afterwards the player whose chance it is must play a card that is one card higher or lower than the card rank as mentioned in the Satte pe Satta card game rules. If a player cannot play a suitable card in a Satte pe Satta game, the turn must be passed to the next player. The round is won by the player who finishes his cards first.
The Satte pe Satta card game is the easiest card game to learn. It's perfect for newcomers and can be enjoyed by both children and adults. The basic Satte pe Satta game rules are easy to follow, and there are few complicated Satte pe Satta card game rules that need to be learned. The game is also fast-paced, so it's excellent for playing while waiting in line or during short breaks.